Pages

Monday 30 September 2013

Hello World

This is my first post in blogland so I'm feeling a little nervous in a wobbly tummy kind of way, silly eh? I feel a bit like Horton in Horton Hears a Who - I'm convinced there are people out there somewhere but where the heck are they. Despite having spent years teaching people to use software applications and "technology" I still find the whole internet, people all over the world connected up by wires and satellites very weird. The thought that at the same time millions of people are sitting at their screens making all these connections kind of fries my brain - what about you? are you au fait with the ways of the web or does it weird you out a little?

Anyhoo without further ado...the little cloud studio is here :) and I'm so pleased to meet you, my on-screen presence is Cloud Cupcake - I am a little obsessed with clouds (and cupcakes of course - yum!). I like many others am completely obsessed in love with crafting in many forms. I'm like a craft stalker - I get sooo inspired by all the lovely things I see out there on Pinterest etc. and then I obsess about a certain fabric or technique and think this is IT I have found the one....only to quickly find the next ONE and the next and so on - you know how it goes ;)

This week I got obsessed by the amazingly fantastic work of the lovely hens teeth blog. Seriously gorgeous embroidery, so very creative - check out the beautiful envelope art - amazing. So amazing that I inadvertently bought 25 WWII envelopes off eBay - see what I mean, clearly obsessed in love!

I really want to put a lovely collage of pics in this post but I have to go work out how to do it first! please if you connect one of the millions of dots all the way to my little corner of whoville give me a shout x hugs and kisses x



2 comments:

  1. May I be the first of, I have no doubt, many, many comments on what is going to be a fabulous Blog. All the very best for connecting to the like minded, they are a wonderful lot xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. the excitement of a comment on my first blog is ridiculous, it feels similar to seeing the postman come up the drive with my latest bundle of delicious fabric! thank you so very much Viv for popping by - you are an inspiration xxx

      Delete